EU Edge specializes in high-quality, outsourced software development. We work primarily with US-based clients, providing creative solutions and programming expertise to innovative and technology intensive projects. We are advocates of Agile Methods, while improving ourselves and our processes is not only a necessity, but our passion and one of the core values of EU Edge.
The ideal candidate must have significant backend development experience and must be able to take individual responsibility for his/her work. We are looking for a colleague who values the fact that our company functions along higher professional standards than the market average and offers higher career perspectives.
Your job would involve top of the line software development in close cooperation with globally located back-end engineers using best design practices and latest technologies: Java EE, Spring, GWT/GXT, Google AppEngine, WebLogic, Coherence, Oracle DB, NoSQL, Android.
Your tasks would include:
- Perform requirements and business analysis
- Create technical specifications
- Design software architecture
- Software implementation and maintenance
- Manage bug tracking, version control
- 4+ years of application development, including complex, high-volume applications
- OO analysis and design
- Familiarity with a variety of open source tools and libraries
- Strong Java skills, expertise with J2EE APIs
- Deeper knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Willingness and motivation to learn new frameworks & languages
Why you should work with us:
EU Edge is an intellectually stimulating environment, where you will find challenges to satisfy your adventurous spirit and a chance to partake in truly exciting things. This is your opportunity to leave the confines of corporate rigidity for a place where skill, initiative, openness and team spirit is valued above all, but the excellence of the final product.